We want to help you eat fresh local organic vegetables. This is why we are offering Basket Shares and Market Shares. We have designed these to be as flexible as possible to accommodate your vegetable needs the best we can. No matter your lifestyle or eating habits, we hope these different types of shares will help you enjoy your veggies this season!
Additional reason to take part in a basket or market share program: With every Basket or Market Share purchase we will donate an additional 5% in vegetables to the Sackville Food Bank and Food Depot Alimentaire. Feeding all of our community has always been an important goal of this farm. The more vegetables we grow and sell, the more we are able to donate. We thank all of our members for helping us to do this.
This is how the Market & Basket Shares work:
- Pay at the start of the season
- Choose the veggies that you want
- Know that you are helping others get veggies too
- 16 basket pick-ups over the span of 18 weeks (weekly from the week of July 9th to Oct 8th, plus the week of Oct 22nd and Nov 5th)
- Pick-up days are Tuesday in Sackville and on Wednesday in Dieppe and Moncton
- Choose from one of our pick-up locations: Dieppe Farmers’s Market, Sackville Commons or Moncton (location to be determined)
- There is flexibility for missed pick-ups (check the Basket Shares page to learn more)
- You can start using your shares as soon as you’ve paid for them, any time of the year
- Market Shares can be redeemed at any Nature’s Route Farm point of sale (farmer’s market or basket pick-up in any town)
- No need to worry about missed weeks
- You can add money to your Market Share account as you need
There are advantages to both of these systems. The choice is yours!
More information on these types of shares can be found on their respective pages.
- If paying by cash or check, click on the above green link “Sign-up Today!” button to sign up.
- If paying by credit card, follow the link for payment and registration: http://naturesroutefarm.ca/en
- You can also pick-up a paper registration form at any of our farmers’ market kiosks.
2019 Vegetable Selection
Approximate amount of vegetable per unit
1 quart basket beans
1 bunch beet greens
1.3 kg beets
1 large of head broccoli
1 head of cabbage
1.3 kg carrots
1 head of cauliflower
1 bunch of garlic scapes
2-3 bulbs garlic
1 bunch kale
1 bag lettuce mix
1 lettuce head
1 bunch green onions
0.5 kg parsnips
1 bag pea shoots
1 pint peas
1.5 kg potatoes
1.5 kg rutabaga
1 bag spinach
1 winter squash
2-4 zucchini squash
1 bunch Swiss chard
1 pint cherry tomatoes
1 quart tomatoes
Note 1: Sizes and quantities will vary depending on growing conditions.
Note 2: Not all vegetables are available throughout the season, we sell what we grow as the season allows.