Now Offering Even More Flexibility!
Market Shares are prepaid cards that you can use at any of our Nature’s Route Farm points of sale*. We keep your prepaid card information with us, so that you can show up empty handed and leave with all the veggies you can eat! With this system, you won’t need to worry about missing any weekly pick-ups.
See the list of vegetables we will be growing this year on the Market & Basket Shares page.
*Points of Sale:
- Saturdays – Farmers’ Markets: Sackville, Dieppe and Moncton
- Tuesdays – 4pm to 5:30pm Sackville Commons, 64 Main St, Sackville
- Wednesday – 4pm to 5:30pm Dieppe Farmers’ Market
- Wednesday – 4pm to 5:30pm 1541 Mountain Rd, Moncton. Marshlands
Auto Parts & Marine Parking lot
Available prepaid card increments (to be paid in full at time of purchase):
You can start using your Market Shares as soon as you have paid for them, any time of the year. And you can add more money to your Market Share account as you need.
- Cash and cheques can be dropped off at the Dieppe, Moncton or Sackville Market on Saturdays or can be brought to one of the pick-up locations
- Pay using your credit card at http://naturesroutefarm.ca/en
- Send cheques by mail to 785 Route 16, Point de Bute, NB E4L 2P1
- If you are interested in a market share and these options don’t work for you, please let us know and we could discuss other options
You can sign-up for a market share today by following the green link below to our online registration form (for cash and check payments). Or you can pick-up a paper form at one of our farmers’ market kiosks.
If paying by credit card, follow the link for payment and registration: http://naturesroutefarm.ca/en
Additional reason to take part in a basket or market share program: With every Basket or Market Share purchase we will donate an additional 5% in vegetables to the Sackville Food Bank and Food Depot Alimentaire. Feeding all of our community has always been an important goal of this farm. The more vegetables we grow and sell, the more we are able to donate. We thank all of our members for helping us to do this.