What Sets Us Apart…
- We are certified organic by Ecocert Canada
- You can choose your own vegetable basket at our weekly market style basket pick-up, picking only the vegetables that you want
- With every basket or market share purchase we will donate an additional 5% in vegetables to the Sackville Food Bank and the Food Depot Alimentaire
- We have lots of variety with over 20 different kinds of seasonal vegetables to choose from
Pick-up Times and Locations
- Tuesday, 4 – 5:30 pm – Sackville Commons, 64 Main St, Sackville
- Wednesday, 4- 5:30 pm – Dieppe Market, 232 Gauvin Rd, Dieppe
- Wednesday, 4 – 5:30 pm – Moncton, 1541 Mountain Rd, Marshlands Auto Parts & Marine parking lot
Start and End Dates
Sackville – Tuesdays
- Start Date: July 9th
- End Date: November 5th
- Deliveries Every week until Thanksgiving, plus Oct 22nd and Nov 5th
Dieppe and Moncton – Wednesday
- Start Date: July 10th
- End Date: November 6th
- Deliveries Every week until Thanksgiving, plus Oct 23rd and Nov 6th
Deliveries are every week until Thanksgiving and then every 2 weeks for a total of 16 basket pick-ups over an 18 week period.
Basket Cost and Sizes
We have 3 basket sizes to choose from.
4 units of veggies/week
|7 units of veggies/week||
10 units of veggies/week
|Aug. 1st||Oct. 1st||June 1st||Aug. 1st||Oct. 1st||June 1st||Aug. 1st||
What does 1 unit of veggies look like? 2019 CSA Vegetable Selection
Add variety to your basket: take half units of vegetables. For example, ½ a unit of carrots and ½ a unit of potatoes to make 1 unit of veggies.
Making a big recipe? Take multiple units of one vegetables (depending on availability).
You can sign-up for a market share today by following the green link below to our online registration form (for cash and check payments). Or you can pick-up a paper form at one of our farmers’ market kiosks.
If paying by credit card, follow this link for registration and payment: http://naturesroutefarm.ca/en
- Cash and cheques can be dropped off at the Dieppe, Moncton or Sackville Market on Saturdays or can be brought to one of the pick-up locations:
– Tuesday (4-5:30pm) – Sackville Commons
– Wednesday (4-5:30pm) – Dieppe Market
– Wednesday (4-5:30pm) – 1541 Mountain Rd, Moncton
- Pay using your credit card at http://naturesroutefarm.ca/en
- Send cheques by mail to 785 Route 16, Point de Bute, NB E4L 2P1
- If you are interested in a market share and these options don’t work for you, please let us know and we could discuss other options
Missed a Pick-Up? No Problem!
- Have somebody else pick up your produce
- Come to another pick-up to collect your vegetables
- Make up for your missed vegetables on preceding or following weeks
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it ever too late to order?
No, we take orders throughout the season. The price will be prorated if you start after the start date or wish to end before the end date.
2. How much food am I getting?
Many families find a medium basket is a good size. It really depends on your eating habits.
3. What if I find I’m getting too much? or too little?
You have the option of changing your basket size during the season, going smaller or upgrading to a bigger basket. Let us know.
Haven’t found your answer here? Please feel free to send us your questions at email@example.com and we will be happy to answer them for you.